Bella's First Adventure

This story is about my dog, Bella 


Bella is my street dog, she has been living on our street long before I moved into my current house.

She is a very pretty, playful and funny dog. She gets fed in every single house as everyone loves her and cares for her.

A few weeks ago, my mom and I went to buy shoes and decided to walk and Bella followed us. We tried to shoo her away but she didn't go, she was trotting her way through the streets!

When we arrived at the store, my mom waited outside with Bella while I was choosing what shoes i wanted, but when my mom went in and I came out, I noticed that Bella wasn't there.!

Thankfully our trusted auto driver came to pick us up and noticed where Bella went.

So we quickly hopped into the auto and went to look for her.

We searched every road and finally found her surrounded by many dogs, so I quickly ran and shooed them away.

When I approached Bella, she ran away, I think that was because she was a lil disoriented.

I tried catching her, but she kept running, it felt like I was running a marathon.

Finally I was able to catch her, it took a minute or two for her for her to recognize me, then she starting licking me all over :))

Once we got Bella into the auto, we headed right back home, when we got home my mom gave the auto driver money but he didn't accept it.

This jus shows that if you need help, reach out and ask, if I had decided that the auto driver wont help me find Bella, I wouldn't have ever found her.










Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, that was quite the adventure! Happy you could find a kind auto driver to help you. Hope Bella has learnt her lesson. Side note: Maybe you should try practising for the marathon....never know when the next adventure will come up! Cheers!
    Sachuma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha yesssssss it was
      im sure she has, cos she hasnt done it again
      sure haha
      <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pedalling towards my Dreams

Corona Virus has its Merits too!

HELLO WORLD!!