What Part of My Life do i miss, from before the lockdown?

 Heyyy welcome back! Hope all of you are doing well!

so, in today's post I’m going tell all of you the part of my life that I miss, from before the lockdown.

Many people ask me this question and I say " many things, I miss many things", but I’ll be mentioning only a couple of things today.

So one of the things I really miss is school (the fun part. lol, of course and the part where we get into trouble and the teachers scold us...!)

The thing about online school and normal school is that the atmosphere is DIFFERENT! In regular school the teachers and students are able to interact properly but in online school that isn't always possible.

Although in online school I have been doing better in my academics, and in my exams which I am happy about! I think I’m doing better because, I am a lot more focused than at school.

The other thing I miss is going out, and not just going out.. going out without masks

Ever since the lockdown begun, masks were a must while going out... it can be very uncomfortable and takes time to get used to... I use cloth masks instead of the plastic ones, they are better! Although i don't like to wear a mask, i do it because its good for my health and others! As I mentioned earlier I wear a cloth mask, when I go out and as soon as I come home I wash my mask.

BE SAFE!

 

song recco- 

Lose you to love me - Selena Gomez

 


Comments

  1. Aaah, good to see you're back to blogging! Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pedalling towards my Dreams

Corona Virus has its Merits too!

HELLO WORLD!!